Sunday, January 24, 2010

Who knew?

Who knew you could have so much fun with a printer, paper, and punches? I have been playing in the studio for hours creating tags to stock up and have ready to send along with goodies. I had planned to sit and do the TV thing with DH today however when I went downstairs, he was watching a ball game. Sorry, I'm just not a game watcher, plus it was quite loud. I guess he was imagining he was in the front row? With his new TV you can see lint on the uniforms. (Just kidding)
Anyway, I grabbed a bottle of water and headed to the studio where I quickly became lost in the world of pretty papers.
 Last week I bought some down-loadable hang tags from ArtCult. Beautiful images that I really needed to see in person. Just print, cut and add seam binding or pretty ribbon or string. These are done and I can't wait to use them.




Pretty bottle tags.
Ready and waiting to be used!
This is so much more fun than buying them in the store. I must experiment with my glitter dust and some Swarovsky crystals next!

14 comments:

  1. Oh these tags are beautiful and I can understand how much fun you must have had making them. Totally better than watching a sports game! Keep creating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat thank you for sharing ArtCult. I just viewed her site and WOW!!! How do you ever choose which ones you want? What type of color printer did you print your tags on? I am in total awe right now. Keep creating...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! such pretty colors and patterns! love it! it is all so yummy. oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely gorgeous. Such wonderful colors and patterns. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what beautiful tags and I know it is made with love. Pretty colours and images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely images...I can see why you had such fun creating them. Guess you're hoping DH watches lots of games so you can create more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pat, I must check out art cult as your tags are just beautiful. I have been trying to read your post often. I guess the flu I had in Dec. really took a lot out of me and now I am slowly playing catch up with just about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tags and so very smart of you to make them ahead!!! Your punched corners are the perfect touch!!
    Hugs!
    E

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are gorgeous!!! I may have to go buy some of those images!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pat, they're beautiful!! Easy to see why you were smitten with those lovely images. Thank you for the link to the shop.

    Paper is fun!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these pretty tags. The colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW-What beautiful tags! These are
    wow! Pat-you are such a wiz at everything. You never fail to amaze me-thanks for sharing!!! Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  13. These tags are gorgeous Pat. The colors are so vivid and flowers are beautiful. I'm with you on ball games, just not my cup of tea. Have a great night.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are beautiful! Love the ribbon and edges, too

    Job well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!