Friday, January 22, 2010

Finding sunshine on a gloomy day

I had  wonderful day filled with sunshine without a ray of sun in the sky. I picked mom up and we did a little shopping before lunch.I found some pretty little pink heart doily's and tulle to wrap my heart brooches. I also bought Susan Boyle's CD and we listened to it on our way to the theater. I get goosebumps listening to her sing. Her whole story is just awesome and I couldn't be happier for her. We went to see "Legion". It was so much better than I had expected. A great message for all. We both enjoyed it and the day couldn't have been better. It was cold but not frigid and we reminded each other that each day brings us closer to Spring and beach walks, flower buds,greening grass,and warm sunshine. Another fun outing with mom.



I plan on spending the weekend indoors stitching. I hope you have a great weekend,

4 comments:

  1. I like this background the best!!!! It is soooooooooooo soothing.

    Gerry K.
    http://olderrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special to spend such quality time with your mom. Ohhh pink hearts and doilies and tulle...what fun indeed. Happy stitching and keep creating...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, tried to email you a bunch of times, changed you email?
    Anyway do you want the purple butterfly cuff? It is here now. let me know
    love Lilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clip of two women driving. I can imagine you and your Mom looking just like this! Mom is driving, right?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!