Saturday, January 23, 2010

Adding new items to shops

Just a heads up for those inquiring about my ribbons and ciggie sets, I will be adding 30 plus silk ribbon sets and ciggies with ribbon tomorrow. It takes forever to get them together, photograph and write up an ad for them so instead of stitching I gathered several to add. I will add them to my etsy and artfire shops. Both are currently "bare bones".
Examples of "silks & ciggy"
(4 yards of 7mm silk ribbon and a ciggy)



 Examples of silk set w/ ciggy
 (5 colors/10 yards silk ribbon & ciggy)





I am signing off for tonight....way past my bead time!
~Sweet dreams~







4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - absolutely irresistable

    All those lovely silk ribbons - reminds me of a sunny summer when they were drying outside on your line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that a Freudian slip? "way past my bead (bed) time!" Your bliss kits are just that-bliss!
    Keep creating...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat, as always I so enjoy your blog. I gave you an award but you'll have to go to my blog to copy and paste it:)
    hugz:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luv your stuff ... I really do!!! Excellent quality & cannot beat the price. I don't know how you do it so well : )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!