Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Progress on the new clutch

Just popping in to show progress on the new clutch. The lower green velvet fabric is the back of the clutch




 I hope to work more on it today after the pie baking. Tomorrow should be a quiet day. I am making a small dinner for the guys. A turkey breast with the trimmings. It sure doesn't seem like Thanksgiving should be here already. The months pass so quickly its hard to believe Halloween has come and gone.

I wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful comments on the water bottle carrier. I will have to do a few more of those, that was a fun project.

Time to get the pies made.......gobble at ya later!

9 comments:

  1. It's looking great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is looking great. I loved the water carrier. When are you going to have some more dyed ribbon in your etsy shop? I have started to do some CQ and don't have much ribbon.
    Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beauty, Pat! I'm in awe of your art! Thanks for sharing! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Hugs, Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I am SO glad you're back to feeling good. Have you ever made a round purse in CQ? If so, do you have any suggestions?

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving Pat!!! I am so thankful for so much this year! God is truly our agent!
    Veleta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your thanksgiving - fantastic CQ - gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually go for the pinks, lavenders, baby blues, etc, but I have to say I LOVE these colours! Sooo pretty! Hope you and your have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I can't wait to see this clutch, I really like the deep rich colors you have chosen. Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The clutch is stunning! Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!