Monday, November 23, 2009

HI! (This was supposed to go out last night!)

Good evening fellow bloggers! I spent the day my favorite way...at home doing domestic things. Shortly after  I stepped out of bed this morning I jumped on the exercise bike and got in another hour! Woooo  Hoooo! A the cowgirls say, I'm back in the saddle again. It's funny how exercising gives you energy and makes you feel so good. Just the opposite of how you would imagine it right?

After cooking breakfast I cleaned the kitchen , gathered the project I've been working on the past two days and sat stitching for a couple hours as the sun came up and Angell snored in her bed. Deciding I had been sitting too long,I went upstairs to find the studio was filled with sunshine and warmth. I began straightening out my lace and trim jars. You must keep an on those because they can get unruly fast! Then I gathered some orders together to mail in the morning and cleaned out a drawer in the studio which was getting a bit full. I put all my transaction records in there so I can easily find them for the accountant when DH asks for  them. I should toss them out afterward but...you never know.

I even repaired a torn hem on a favorite shirt!


 You don't see that happening too often around here. DH brought a pair of jeans to me once with a zipper tooth missing. He wanted the zipper replaced....I told him I don't sew,LOL. He doesn't understand just because I crazy quilt doesn't mean I sew or darn socks. I mean I could, but..........................

Laundry is all caught up and this evening I will sit down and finish a new project.

OOPS! I was interrupted last night and forgot to finish my post. SO GOOD MORNING! Needless to say I didn't finish my project but DH is off to work and I have a cup of coffee and a Chihuahua waiting for me in the kitchen where I will spend time stitching as I watch the sun rise. Then it's off to visit mom.
Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. It sounds like a perfectly delightful day - just the kind I love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good to hear that you are feeling so much better!! An hour on the bike is pretty good evidence- I need to do that!!!
    Have a wonderful Monday!!
    Hugs!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pat,

    You sound like you're back into a good routine.

    I love staying home doing domestic things too. I call it having a "Martha Stewart day" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are back to normal How we take our health granted. PTL. you are well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to learn that you are fighting fit again - and wishing you a wonderful day with your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to giggle when I read about you being a crazy quilter, but not a "sewer". If you're smart, you'll keep it that way! I refuse to let my husband know that I really do know how to use the power tools, because then I'd have to become Mrs. Fix-It! Stick to your guns girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your feeling better. Does that sweet little Angell really snore? Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!