Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Finished Rose & Olive clutch

I forgot to post the finished Rose & Olive clutch.


 This is SOLD. I am planning a discount in my etsy and Artfire shops during the Holidays for blogging friends. I will post soon.

DH is off today so I will be hanging around the house sewing,cooking,and trying to stay calm about viewing the Pink House tomorrow morning. I can't wait to see inside. The "Spring 2011 CQ Gathering " is filled, and I am already making notes for my guests "Gathering baskets"...too much fun!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. OMG - that clutch is to DIE for! In addition to your meticulous stitching, that pin really adds the perfect finishing touch! I'm drooling.... Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clutch is absolutely stunning. You do such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely purse. Not surprised to hear the retreat is filled. Have fun at the Pink House!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat!
    This piece is stunning!!!! I am not one bit surprised that it is sold!!! Have a wonderful stay at home day- i love days where I stay in and create!!!
    Hugs!
    Elizabet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat,
    Here I am at last!!
    I have been away at a Quilting Retreat with 25 fun gals. LOL
    This clutch Bag is awesome!!! I LOVE your work and keep trying here to learn my stitches!! VBG
    Will have new posts on my blog once I get the Blogoversay draw over with.
    That Pink House is wonderful!! Can't wait to hear details... Wonder if it is too far to come!!!!
    xoxo
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your clutch is gorgeous. The pin is just the icing on the cake. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!