Friday, November 13, 2009

Anxiously awaiting my walk through.....

The owner of the Pink House had to cancel yesterday's walk through due to a death of a church member so it has been postponed. In the mean time..... I do see a few more attendees have arrived to the house.

 I will get pictures to share. I have jotted down many ideas already. I think June would be the best month because it should be warm and allow beach combing, BBQ outside, porch sitting in the am or pm...etc....

In case you are driving, the address is 205 W Mechanic New Buffalo, MI 49117 (no mail delivered there)

I hope you all have a sunny day! Maybe this afternoon I can get in a beach walk!





2 comments:

  1. That house is filling up quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh BOY Oh BOYYYYYY ~ I can't contain myself!!!!
    I'm rocking on the porch chair right now in my mind!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!