Thursday, October 01, 2009

The winner of my 50th Birthday drawing is........................


 The  random generated  number was for Linda Lynch! Congratulations Linda! I'm also glad you entered because I now have your blog link. I lost many links when I tried to update my blog...didn't work out so well.

Anyway, you are the winner of the fabulous prize of any sign or frame you design from Danielson Designs, "THE STUDIO". As you may know, I received my sign last week and am loving it. I am planning to order a sign to go above my tea set in my dining room. Yesterday as I was having tea with mom I stared at the empty space and a light went off. I can't wait to design another and I know you will love yours too. They are really a neat company.
Congratulations...I will get the info to you when I hear from you!

Thank you all who entered and for the birthday wishes. Each one made me smile. I think perhaps there will be another drawing for a small handmade item next week just because it is "Trick or Treat" month :-) Stay tuned! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Linda - well done - do let us see what you choose.

    I am a winner too - I get to go look at your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!