Thursday, October 01, 2009

Think Pink Charm Exchange charms have arrived!

So many pretty charms arrived from the Think Pink Charm Exchange hosted by none other than Amber Dawn! Amber collects 2 of the 12 charms participants submit and creates beautiful jewelry for the Susan G Komen fundraiser via Monica Magness.

The lovely charms shown here were made by the following creative souls....



Amber Dawn,Moon Rae,Fancie Horton,Terisa Brooks-Huddleston,Johanna Felberbaum,Karen Witte-Elkins,Elizabeth Woodford,Holly,Sandy Firestone,Cindy Hoglund. Thank you all for the beautiful charms. All will be added to my Pink charm necklace!

Thank you Dawn for another well organized exchange and allowing us to help a great cause.

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful - and what a good cause - next year I will be able to join in now that I have found your blog.

    Loved all the links - had a wonderful browse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea! ... Happy Birthday Pat!!! I'm fifty also, but every time I say that number, I feel like I'm speaking about someone else! ... Your tea parties were so much fun to read about, and your mom's dessert looked so yummy, as did everything else. Everything was sooo pretty! Hugs, Paulette ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such fun to get this package in the mail and I was lucky enough to recieve one of your charms this time Pat!!! I really love how we can all work together in our own creative ways to help with such a wonderful cause!!!
    Hugs!
    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so beautiful! Such creative people!!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!