Friday, September 25, 2009

Beautiful sunrise......again

How could you not be in a cheerful mood when you see this as you walk downstairs in the morning?


 This sight just took my breath this morning as I was racing down to the kitchen to put the battery in my camera and finish my class samples.
I am so glad my house faces east. The sunrises are IN YOUR FACE every morning insisting you take note and smile as the colors feed your imagination and inspire, making the days events easier to take on. I mean come on, colors like this just floating above you almost every morning and evening? What a gift!
 I hope I always can appreciate the little things because as we all know, the best things in life are free!
Have a most wonderful day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! God really is the greatest artist of us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the energy from it ~ SOoO beautiful!
    Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would make a beautiful card! Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat, these are fantastic photos, thanks for sharing.
    My home faces south, I'm able to see wonderful sun-sets from my window, it is a real gift to see it in a big megapol city!
    Much love,
    Rengin

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look like someone painted the sky. How gorgeous it is!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!