Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Another day of bliss!

My friend Ms. B came over this morning and brought comfy seat cushions for the pink class room chairs. Although the chairs are very comfortable, she was concerned about students sitting several hours at a time. Wasn't that considerate? I guess I didn't think of that because I have plenty cushion built in if ya know what I mean?  ;-0
I happen to have a matching pillow which will be tossed in the comfy rocker for break time. As Ms. B was leaving, I checked my mail and there was a package from my CQ friend Jan from Michigan/AZ. Jan is the talented one who painted the porcelain plate for me. She is now addicted to CQ.I'm so sorry Jan,really I am. :-)

This is what I found inside....Vintage ecru lace and  the most delicate blue/green satin from an old dress.


 a beautiful handmade booklet, outside &


 inside were just perfectly wonderful.


 and sweet notes from Jan on hand made note cards with nests and birds. Shredded vintage sheet music was sprinkled in the note card package and closed with a button pin...



 Oh goodness! The presentation was breathtaking. It was so delicate and appealing that I didn't want to disturb it......but I did!

It was such a surprise and left me floating on cloud nine that I am worthless for the rest of the day! Feeling so special.....Thank you Jan, and Ms. B for your kindness and thoughtfulness!

4 comments:

  1. Where would we be without our wonderful friends!!???
    Hugs!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been such an exciting package to open. You are right, it is breathtaking. What would we do without such good friends?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your treasures are GORGEOUS!!!!! I would be on cloud nine too. You're a very lucky lady.
    I found some goodies that I will post in a day or two. Two vintage pin cushions, they are very pretty.
    Hope you have a good night.
    Hugs,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. how beautiful! I love the shredded sheet music ~ what a sweet idea!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!