Friday, August 21, 2009

Someone's been busy...and its not me!

Wow! Someone with time on their hands left about 300 messages on my blog. Naturally I don't have time to play that game, so they have been reported and I now will approve all messages. So if you don't see your comment right away, I haven't read it yet.
Its too bad people have nothing better to do that make people clean up after them in this world. Perhaps they should learn crazy quilting...that would sure keep them busy!
I'm off to paint, I hope you all have a sunny day!
Remember, tomorrow.....bird nest drawings!!!!! Yes!!

7 comments:

  1. Please enter me in your bird nest drawing. YOur blog is lovely. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  2. 300 comments??? From the same person? Time on their hands indeed. They need to get a life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE the entire 'comment approval thingy'...but, I use it precisely because of what happened to you. Happened to a friend of mine too...nasty comments, too!

    Love to you friend. Hope your CREATING today goes well!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. That has happened to me also. I agree they need to be taught CQ. That will fix the problem. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Pat I can relate to all you said on feeling like a prisoner in your own home waiting on soemone else...lol!
    Hopefully you didn't miss him...as for the 300 posts....YUCK!

    Hope you have a blessed day!
    Hugs,
    Noel

    ReplyDelete
  6. 300??? What a drag. Some mischief maker trying to get a kick out of life. Aren't there better things to do?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG 300??? what were they thinking??? I approve all of my comments for that same reason. It's too bad we have to do that though, because of a few.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!