Thursday, August 13, 2009

Excited!


I am excited this morning. I am meeting up with Leslie, and in my favorite town of St. Joe,MI and checking out a new bead shop. What more could a girl ask for?
I'm a little nervous presenting her with the CQ purse with her altered fairy image of her mom. I fudged a bit while trying to add some color to her dress which makes me wonder why I can't leave things alone!!!!! Hopefully with embellishments and all, it won't be noticeable .....hopefully, fingers crossed.
It will be fun to have some girl time over lunch. A light lunch for me, I haven't been good at all this week. Working on the class room much of the week, I have been grabbing whatever was quick and available if you know what I mean. Junk! I think the only veggies I had this week were carrots and peas . Yikes!
I must remember to buy some fudge for mom. Last time we were in St. Joe she bought me some, so I want to surprise her with some on the way home.

The next two weeks I will be painting white walls again :-( I think that will be a perfect time for a blog giveaway. Hmmmmm what shall it be?????? Stay tuned. I am off for a quick walk and then I must get ready for a pleasant day in MI.

1 comment:

  1. I have to laugh girl. First it's carrots and peas and then right into the fudge part. You make me laugh. Love it!!! Have fun. Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!