Saturday, August 22, 2009

Drawing announced this evening

Hi everyone. Thanks for entering my blog drawing for the nests. It was Dh's birthday yesterday and I am running behind and only have a few minutes on the computer this morning. The drawing is closed, and when I return home this afternoon I will get the winning names from the online gadget and announce the winners...oh yes, there will be 6 winners of 6 nests.....all different, yet the same.....just like us!
Have a good one, and I am sorry about the suspense,:-)

3 comments:

  1. A very belated Happy Birthday to your DH. August is a wonderful month of birthdays. I celebrate my daughter, mine and 9 other friends and family birthdays this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (belated) Birthday to your DH : )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!