Thursday, August 13, 2009

The day gets even better.........

As if I needed anything else to keep me smiling after my glorious day with Leslie, I came home to a box filled with scrumptious stash from a very sweet and generous lady named Doni, who purchased some of the nest pendants last week. As I was packing the pendants, I was compelled to add an extra pink one. Now I am not one to give things so I get things in return, and I don't want other's to give me things no matter how much I appreciate them, they just needn't give me things. Anyway, Doni packed a box full of pearls, leaf beads, beautiful ribbons and fibers,crystals, a pretty card,and seed beads along with her payment. My goodness Doni. We should have just traded stuff,LOL. You were w---a---y too generous. I love everything and yes, I will use it for sure in my work.It certainly was a sweet surprise!
If you ever want more nests...say the word girl, only it is a one way street next time! Thank you so much.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! What glorious creations will you make with all this yummy stash? I can't wait to see.
    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!