Friday, August 21, 2009

Being a prisoner in your own home...frustrating

I was half way to town when I remembered I had a signature required UPS delivery today. Argh! I don't know about you all but as patient as I am about most things, waiting for repair men or deliveries is not how I would like to spend my day.
You know they won't be there until last call of the day. However, as soon as you leave the house, you missed them.
Oh dear...did I miss him????
The two minutes I was gone, did he come by??
Will he come back????
Will I have to wait until Monday and wait all over again????
Well, I will take my chances and work a bit more on the class room hoping he will make his way here soon, if he didn't already! Ho hum..........................................

5 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean, Pat. I hate it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat, Glad you survived the storm unscathed! It headed on to MN and did some damage there also.
    Your class plans sound so interesting, making me wish I didn't live so very far away. Thankfully at least there's the Internet that allows us to participate virtually! Take care, and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel

    Waited for Weiler today --- had a leak in the A/C drain. Blek. Tho, grateful it is NOW FIXED & I don't have to worry about it

    Now on to clean the Chinchilla condo --- the zookeeper duties call

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hate waiting! And my art room is downstairs so then I might not here them and miss them.... I found some wonderful treasures today! Lots of laces and rickrack and satin. Pop over if you have time... Marva

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate waiting also, but my dad always told me it was a way of slowing us down and teaching us patience.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!