Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Shuttle collection you must see

I just discovered a gal who has quite an amazing shuttle collection. For those who tat, or just love to see collections, check this out. It is the blog of "Lace-lovin' Librarian-Diane"from IL. There is even a shuttle named after her. I must explore this blog further after I finish my work.

By the way, I did get the fudge made and kitchen cleaned and DS's hair cut and another 100 yds of silk ribbon cut and in the wash soaking....now, to put final touches on presentation..............

1 comment:

  1. aloha Pat, now did not hear but know we are all busy. Swap is a trend I saw in NZ.
    What the deal is this, one of us, usually take turns, finds an item x2 in a thrift or discount store or wherever. Send one to the partner to decorate how they like.
    You do the same. Then exchange the results with each other. I thought something flat like a canvas, frame, small tote or maybe a hair comb or you may have ideas.
    The results are posted on the web.
    Some are pretty innovative.
    What do you think?
    aloha Lilla

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!