Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nest with egg necklace offered




Doni, a fellow blogger left a comment about obtaining the nest charms however I couldn't reach you, so could you please email me?
I made a few more nest charms and although many people are making them, I decided to offer mine here on my blog first. They are so fun and cute. I added a feather and 36" of vintage seam binding to wear as a necklace. This would be adorable with jeans. Anyway here are my offerings thanks to Doni...who will be receiving a freebie!I need your full name and mailing address Doni!!!

If anyone wants a necklace, you can send $10(includes shipping) to my PayPal . All nests will have three bluebird eggs and come with a yard of vintage seam binding in the blue color shown however, your other accent charm options are as follows:(choose one)
Feather (one left)or a silver word below
sold out
live (1)
sold out
love (1)
believe (1)
"Hope" (sold)

Your necklace will arrive on a pretty tag in a cello bag for gift giving or treating yourself. If you want one or more, email me before they are gone.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable!!
    Love the charm addition!! these will not last long!
    hugs!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! your talents just seem to be never ending! Good luck with these,
    Pat
    Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
    www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
    www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat! I would like one -- with the word hope.

    I can send a money order on Monday or if I see you at the fair on Sunday - will give you cash.

    Love these - they are smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat! I love what you are making here, the colors, the eggs, the style! everything...! gorgeous!
    oxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Pat,
    Love them
    I would like to purchase the one with Love.
    Please ssend link..

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do i pay you. need help.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!