Sunday, June 07, 2009

Poppy tag

Is it a sea urchin?????? Is it an alien from outer space????? No, it is the last poppy from my garden.
Lelia from "stitches of life" blog, posted a poppy on her blog recently and when I walked through the garden this evening I couldn't help but run in for my camera. My last poppy of the season has bloomed. One single bright happy orange burst of color in the center of the garden.

I thought I would start a little game of "poppy tag". If you have a photo of a poppy in your garden or have taken a picture recently, share it on your blog and send me your link so I can see it too.

7 comments:

  1. My absolute favourite flower! Ours haven't bloomed yet but the buds are getting fatter and fatter so it won't be long. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture, Pat! It is like a flower within a flower!
    Hugs,
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very cool! I saw another poppy photo just today that was up close like that! So striking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm about to post my photo. I've got some other kind of poppy, also. Have you ever tried to grow a blue one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We still have some buds -- I think maybe 4-6 more to POP : )

    Aren't they beautiful flowers?

    http://lelia-stitchesoflife.blogspot.com/

    More flowers on my other blog

    Speaking of blogs -- I have to catch up & put up some posts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I see Your blog but you are not mention too much details about that you just paste out one picks and also so information but it is not sufficient so please update it,
    thanks
    giant connect - 4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poppy Tag!! Check out my poppies on my Blog "Stitch Lines" at
    www.linda-hubbard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!