Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fabric warehouse info

With much interest in the fabric warehouse I visited this week, I am posting the info for all to copy and perhaps visit.
The Textile Warehouse is off Damen on 21st Street, not 21st place (they are side by side). There is an upstairs and downstairs, so three floors with various rooms to explore. Wear comfy shoes and older clothing. Be prepared to drool.
The website is www.megafabrics.com
ph:773-847-0572

LZ Products
2121W. 21 Street
Chicago,IL 60608

1 comment:

  1. I hope they start selling from their website! I'll never make to Chicago..I know that so I'll have to drool..what a great place it is. :0)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!