Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wanted to pass this on

My friend, Marie Alton has been her creative self in creating beautiful beaded items to raise funds for Cancer through a cancer ride which her niece Amy will be participating in June 13th & 14th. Marie will match the funds she raises from selling her beautiful beaded "bits". Below are a few of her offerings. There are several things to choose from as I see she has added more since I stopped by. You can use these on crazy quilts, scissor fobs, bookmark fob, key chains, and many other ways.The $5 per item donation includes shipping too!!!!

You can read all about it here, and hopefully claim an item or two for yourself and help Marie/Amy with there goals. I don't know of anyone who hasn't been affected by the big C in some way. I know economy is bad , however I wanted to post this for all to be aware of this request. Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Oh, My! Delicate Delights, the heart is too sweet.
    Going to check it out.
    Tuesday Blessings,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!