Friday, April 10, 2009

Nichol's eyeglass case

I finished Nichol's eyeglass case today. Katy chose the fabrics and central image. Turquoise and light brown/beige with a touch of soft rose. I think she did a great job. She made it easy for me to gather embellishments.

I also took time out to package the tags for the swap which will be mailed to Scotland on Monday.

I am ready to hit the hay. Tomorrow will be spent sewing and writing an article which I have been putting off for too long. Y.......a...w....n....... goodnight :-)

7 comments:

  1. Wow! ANother gorgeous creation! Katy did a good job picking the fabrics. Your bags are so gorgeous, Pat!

    The tags are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tags are fabulous!! Good job--Hugs Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and all your stitches in the case. Your tags! What a great presentation. Lots of work and just beautiful. Thanks for the vote over at Mind Wide Open, dear friend. Have a wonderful Easter. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are stunning on the eye glass case....your tags are are going to be a big hit too!
    Thanks for sharing....I'm sure you are in need of sweet dreams!!!

    Hugs,
    Noel

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous eyeglass case. I love that you take something so utilitarian and turn it into a work of art. The tags are so pretty, the swappers will be very excited to be getting those.

    Pat
    Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
    www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
    www.patriciarose-apotourriof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply Stunning!!
    Hugs!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is beautiful! i am a friend of Pat's over at Tattered Elegance. She talks about you so much. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!