Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kits, kits, and more kits................plus a few projects

I thought I would have been finished by noon today however, I just finished the kit packing. Whew! I have to admit that it was fun, but I missed my beach walk. :-( Tomorrow I am not even turning on the laptop or walking into my studio until I return from the beach.

My progress? Here are a few of the kits..............Peach
Plum and Lime
Purple Pink
Turquoise Melon
Lt Blue Yellow
Dk Blue Peach

I decided to add two ciggies so they can choose what their box will be used for. Each has a sewing image and a general lady theme.Lace,threads,silk ribbon,beads, sequins, charm, ribbon Florette, trim,ciggies, fabrics, bead mat,applique,Organza pack,muslin base fabric,dragonfly bead kit, crystal spider kit, and raspberry chocolates!
All printed,dyed,gathered,packed and ready for Sat!
These are projects I finished or am about to after Saturday. The Plum neck pouch.......
The Bohemian purse which is just beginning the embellishments.......
The neck purse...........
The bright Bohemian purse.
I need to straighten my studio and clean up before Grey's Anatomy comes on. Tootles!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Pat,
    Your kits are just lovely. Do remember to have fun teaching. I am sure your students will enjoy it too.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~*Pat, I am giving some of your hand dyed silk ribbons on the charm day blog!!!*~
    More advertisement for your shop!!!
    :oD

    Have a fun weekend!
    *Happiness*
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drooling and I don't even do cq. All that work and time for Grey's too. You are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW what a beauty!
    All the kits are perfect!
    What you planned to do with them? A class?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the kits are wonderful Pat.... would you ever consider selling them in your Etsy shop....wink wink??
    xoxo
    (((((hugs)))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOoooh~ those kits are so yoummy! Wish I lived close enough to play but I think Alabama is a little too far to commute :+}

    Have fun teaching...you're students are a lucky bunch. Please show pictures of some finished projects.

    Have fun at the beach ~ when I daydream, I dream I am like you.
    Blessings, Lana

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fortunate class of students you will have. I cannot believe the time and attention to detail you have put into your beautiful kits. Everything you do is beyond beautiful. I am in awe. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I was there to go to your class. My guess is your students are going to have a blast. Hopefully we see some of of their finished pieces. Have Fun, Teacher.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!