Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Charm winners

WOW! Thank you everyone who left comments about my nest charms. I was overwhelmed by the response. Last night I watched TV and made a few more, so I am randomly choosing more names.
SO far Amber will definitely receive one. I am sorry I didn't get the winning names posted earlier.
Here they are, and please send me your addresses when you can.
Congratulations to~~~~
Connie
Tracy
Debbie
Jeannette of PA

If you left a comment yesterday or today before 7:00 pm CST and want to exchange a charm or anything small for one of these charms, I am happy to make you one. Just email me :-)

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is me, Debby! LOL...I can't believe I won. They are all so pretty! I am very excited.
    Thank you so much!
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky winners !!! I would like to exchange with you if you're ok. You can go on my blog to see what I do, and to choose. Here is my mail :
    annette29550-at-hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat your bird nest charms are absolutely "charming". I am sorry I missed charm day. I was traveling with my husband while he worked and I did not have computer access. Your work is so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat,
    They are so beautiful! I always love reading your blog, you are so fantastically creative and the execution of your work is astounding! Love them!

    Cheers!
    taia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not checked my blog for a couple of days because of not feeling well and visiting, so what a wonderful wonderful surprise to see that I am one of the lucky winners, woohoo ! Thank-you ever so much for such a delightful surprise, can't wait to show it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those charms are absolutely darling! What lucky winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please do keep my name--I'd love to win one of those glorious charms in the future! ---Simone Ramel (TimeforMuse-ing).

    P.S. Are you painting on the flat spheres you got at Hob Nob? I look forward to seeing your creations. : - )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pat:

    I can't believe I won one of your exquisite little bird's nests!!!
    What a tiny little treasure!!!!!

    Thank you so much.......

    Teary eyed,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!