Monday, April 13, 2009

Added items to Artfire


I went ahead and joined Art fire. I kind of feel funny selling from a place for free. After all, it offers so many unique hand made items like etsy, and if we don't support it, it will vanish. I will support both venues because I believe in hand made items. I'm also happy to have a place to offer my things when they become available. I wanted to make sure no one had problems buying before I signed on. Smooth sailing. If you want to sell on Art fire check this out.
I added a few things, but now I am headed down stairs with DH. I will add more tomorrow.
Sweet dreams everyone, and thanks again for your supportive messages :-)

6 comments:

  1. I am glad it was an easy decision to make concerning the market. People usually lose a lot of sleep wondering if they are doing the right thing. Congratulations opening a new Artfire store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat,
    I really like artfire a lot. I have sold one item from my store and it was really flawless. I hope you get some sales soon. Your pieces are always fantastical and beautiful.
    cheers!
    talia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought 2 items from you on Artfire and had no problem at all. It was a smooth transaction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always hard sometimes not to let our passions slip into work...
    I was worried you would become and not see as much on your shops.
    I just ordered on artfire. thanks for letting us reap the busy time of creating this week.
    Many blessings to you and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like Art Fire was a good idea - keep us posted! I'd better get upstairs and work on my tags - yours are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat,
    Your Artfire Shop is looking good.Do you like it better than Etsy?
    I want to open up there but need to get some things done to sell!!! Never enough hours in the day!
    oxox
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!