Thursday, March 12, 2009

Whoops!


I just caught up on my email and had to smile. Your response from my post about the "Frou Frou" comment at the quilt meeting last night gave me warm fuzzies. Knowing many of you were taking up for me. I am sorry if it sounded like I was hurt by the comment. The lady was actually excited and loved the quilt. She was admiring it and I was walking up to her when I heard it. After reading my post again, I see how it could be taken as her critiquing it behind my back. It was sweet of you to comfort me, and know you are there to support me. I appreciate that.
Thank you :-)

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome!Just part of the posse' duties. :) Sharon Ps The little one is a cutie!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!