Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Progress on tags

I wanted to thank you all for the nice comments. I really had no idea on making tags, and your supportive notes helped me stay on track. :-) I appreciated each one.

After running errands with mom yesterday morning, I did get to play a bit with the tags.

I had intended on finishing most of them however my son came home for a visit, so naturally it was family time.

I have more to do on each of them, but here are the results from yesterdays play. I put a few silk ribbon flowers around my house photo, and beaded around the little map bubbles. If I would have planned better, I would have created a real map of my area and used resin to make my own bubbles. I hope to work a bit more on these today. They still seem a little bare to me. I have a few ideas, now to settle on one!

12 comments:

  1. Hip, hip hooray for family time with your son! The tags just keep getting better and better all the time.

    JD

    visionquest2020 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how to do tags??? My Great Aunt's patootie!!!

    Those are fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Pat, I haven't visited in a couple of days and look what I missed!
    Your tags are beautiful...looks like you have mastered another art project!
    Family time is very precious too!
    Glad you got to spend time with your son!
    Thanks for sharig...you're so inspiriting with all your creativity!

    Hugs,
    Noel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags look great! I love the fantastic close-up detail shots! Thanks for the inspiration~
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time for a "Pat Winter" tutorial...Yup. Whats inside? whats on back? a girl needs to know these things.... They are beautiful. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVELY. BEAUTIFUL COLORS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, Pat. You don't look like a beginner at tags to me though! How'd you do those cool map bubbles?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pat, I love your tags. The ribbon work around your home is so pretty. You're so creative.
    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tags are just grogeous Pat. When I last made tags I added an eyelet at the top, and gave some away to be used a keyring tag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow is what your tags are. They are beautiful and very creative. Thank you for sharing them with us and the close up photos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, I just realized they're fabric (okay, I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes). I thought they were the paper tags. Wow, wow! You are unbelievable.
    Pat
    Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
    www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
    www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!