Friday, February 13, 2009

OWOH 2009 Winners announced

I want to thank all of you for playing. This was fun watching people visit and although I didn't get to visit most of you, I did save your emails so I can sit and browse with a cup of tea and enjoy your blogs at my leisure.

I cannot believe I won two prizes, yesterday I posted the beautiful bird from Nellie Durand, and later I found that I had won some stash from Karen South! Ooh La La!!! That is too cool. Thank you both for the prizes.

The Random Generator selected the three numbers which each entrant was given when they posted a comment. The Winners are:

Winner of the baby girl pin is~Chrissi
Winner of the Inner child doll is~Sharon
Winner of the ribbon bracelet is~Barbara

Congratulations!!! I hope you enjoy your prize. Please email your addresses so I can get these on their way tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Pat! I'm very happy to have won your Inner Child Doll. I can't wait to "meet" her! Thank you for being part of the OWOH event and offering your handmade items. Do stop by and visit my blog as time allows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat, I just visited your site again and am happy to have won your ribboned bracelet. I can't wait to receive it. I look forward to visiting your site again. I will e-mail you with my info.

    Thanks again,
    Barbara

    blog.http://blog.barbaracagle.com/2009/02/01/one-world-one-heart.aspx#AddComment

    Barbara #830
    barbara@barbaracagle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat,
    I'm so excited to have won the adorable little baby girl pin. She is so special. I've emailed you my address info and will be waiting to see her fly to me on her little silver wings. Thank you so very much...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!