Thursday, January 29, 2009

Winners for Dad's birthday drawing are.....

I want to thank you all for playing along, and for the very nice comments. Giving everyone a number as they commented, I used the random generator thingy and these are the winners for this month:
Terisa won the Inner Child
Tatting Chic won Blue coat pin
Cindy won the floral bracelet
CONGRATULATIONS Ladies! Please email your addresses


Please don't be bummed. After the OWOH event is over, I will resume my monthly giveaways of two items. Probably a pin and Inner Child doll each month, so I hope you continue to play along. Since the OWOH giveaway ends Feb 12th, I will begin my giveaway on March 1st .

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners, Terisa, Tatting Chic and Cindy! I just love how you announced it with the photo of the three ladies. How pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so excited! You have no idea! Thank you for letting me know, Pat! I'll email you right now!
    Congratulations to the other gals who won, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This is so exciting, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Pat..
    your blog is lovely
    I wish I could find out how the snowflakes fall down..
    can you tell me where you found them so I can make my blog so sweet..(:)
    Love the ''blue coat girl'' you gave Tatting Chic... she is adoreable..
    hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!