Saturday, January 10, 2009

Altered fairy brooch

This evening I felt the urge to make something but I didn't want to start a sewing project. I selected a new little altered vintage girl image from my new sheet from Patty of Lisa's Altered Art and printed her out. I then gathered my metal sheet, metal punch set, grommets, and set to work(play). This was the result. She has movable wings , dangling tag, and a pin back. She is not blurry like the poor photo...I'm going to fire the photographer if she doesn't shape up soon!)
Her little hang tag reads,"Who says I'm not sweet". Patty comes up with the cutest sayings and images.I have another which won't be dry until tomorrow. She is pink and I think she is my favorite...so stay tuned!
Good night everyone~~~~~~~~~~~ Sweet fairy dreams!

5 comments:

  1. Your photo is great...Love it!! How did you do the heart?? Looks like you are having tooo much fun!! Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable, Pat. Can't wait to see the next one.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat she's a cutie. I love the tag. I think I need a tag like that. I have been reorganizing my studio and have not been so sweet lately. But always gleefully Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just adorable, I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you've got me chompin to try this technique!
    Terisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!