Sunday, December 07, 2008

Uh Oh! I've been tagged by Brenda Wampler!!!


Tagged again....I am slow in the winter, just too cold and slippery to run away I guess. :-)

Brenda Wampler tagged me for a fun game.
The rules of the tagging are as follows: 1. Link your blog to the person who tagged you. 2. Mention the rules. 3. Tell six quirky yet not boring, unspectacular details about yourself. 4. Tag five other bloggers by linking your blog to them, and lastly 5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment for them telling them they have been tagged.

Here are 6 quirky(can't promise not boring) unspectacular details about moi'~~~~~

1. When I am walking with someone and and we each walk around an obstacle on opposite sides, I say,"Bread & Butter" under my breath....something my mother drilled into my head since birth,LOL.

2. Recently it has come to my attention that I don't pay attention to people's face details when I meet or talk to them. If I were speaking to you and you turned away and asked what color your eyes were, I would not know. For as much detail I put into my work,and the details I find in gardening, I do not observe it in people. I think I just pay attention to what they are saying and I just don't focus on anything else. I see everyone the same. This could be a good thing?????

3.If someone were to cancel on me, I wouldn't think twice about it, but if I had to cancel on someone, it bothers me for days.

4. I don't take my Christmas tree down until after the New Year...another "MOM" thing.

5. If my DH straightens the pillows on the couch, I always wait until he isn't in the room and redo them. I can't stand to have the striped pillows on top.???????? I know.....therapy right?

6. I would love to be able to accept compliments and believe them. This would prevent the "twisted knot in the stomach" feeling I get when complimented.
I can't take compliments even though I appreciate when someone says something nice, but to me it is as if they were speaking of someone else. I force myself to say thank you because that would mean I accept and believe what they are saying when I don't.This has been through all of my life. Again, Therapy is in my future. :-)
A new friend who is just awesome, fun, and we get along so well, complimented me last week and made me listen to her and although I could see what she was saying was heartfelt, and not bologna, I couldn't accept she was referring to me. WHY?????????

So, I tag these 5 bloggers~
1.Jody I met through the Comfort Doll Project...a beader.
2.Judy beach gatherer buddy
3.Karen my long time CQ pal and great fab pack provider
4.Terri my sis in spirit
5.Karol a new found CQ friend who I found is also a neighbor!!!!!!!

Enjoy browsing their blogs and hopefully finding out their quirks!!!

3 comments:

  1. Pat, I can relate to your responses.
    :-)
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pat blog browsing is one of my favorite things to do. I enjoyed your music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your responses. And, when you are complimented -- it is probably the limelight thing -- just not comfortable in it. Which is ok.

    Have to laugh at your tree -- we put it up last minute & I take it down as fast as possible (sometimes when the kids go to the movies on Christmas Day)

    The cats are just too interested in the tree for my comfort!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!