Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pansy bracelet finished

Well, the pansy bracelet is completed. Instead of the tiny pansy print as a focal point, I decided to use the mother/daughter vintage print. I see I have used my usual colors again. You would think I would try red or something daring! The focal image always tells the story for me, so that is my defense :-). Mrs. Matchy matchy...that's me!

Here are the three finished bracelets. I will put them in my etsy shop tomorrow.
I am off to clean up then go watch "House" with DH and give him a facial...poor baby has been neglected lately. See you later.

8 comments:

  1. Pat, they have turned out great. I love the orange one. By the way I've managed to get Sew Somerset thru Joggles. They ship to Australia, so can't wait to see the mermaid.
    Cheers Larna

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL-BEAUTIFUL-BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
    GLEEFULLY SHARON PS ILOVE THEM ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen bracelets like this how beautiful and unusual. I think the blue one is my favorite!
    BTW, thank you so much for visiting my site.

    Pat
    www.patriciarose-apotpourri.blogspot.com
    www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are gorgeous! So unique and so pretty.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat,
    These are gorgeous pieces with lovely colors. As I always say so, I like your color combos, they are all my kind....
    Much Love,
    Rengin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies. They were an experiment that turned out pretty nice. I like different things as you know. I appreciate your encouraging comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pat, your bracelets are absolutely beautiful, such detail and gorgeous color combinations.
    sometimes experiments turn out to be the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pat your bracelets are so awesome! I will be so tickled to get control of my hands again and be able to walk... God has truly been there with me everyday and I feel his strength and love every where! You have the best Christmas with your family and frineds!

    Wo glad we have had this last year to be friends and share our art..!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!