Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Great idea!

I just saw this tag on Tammy's blog and thought it was a great idea to pass on to bloggers. Tagging is fun , and I try to join in when I have the time, but I know there are several bloggers who don't care to participate, so.....copy the tag above and put it near the top of your sidebar on your blog and we will leave you alone.
There are many times I feel like I am "bothering" a fellow blogger when I tag them, and that is the last thing I want to do. Time is valuable, and we don't always have any extra to spend online , so this is a great solution. I will respect a blogger and not them if I see this sign or one similar.
Thanks for the idea Tammy...now, you're it!......ONLY KIDDING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!