Saturday, November 22, 2008

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bella McBride is going to make me a pair of her "Romance wrist warmers" ...love the name for these!!!! I can't believe it. I am so excited! This is very unusual for me to be excited about fashion as you know, I'm a blue jean, white shirt kind of gal. I can't wait....now to get the jean jacket...perhaps a bit of embellishing?????

While browsing for pre-made cuffs, which I didn't find anything close to Bella's, I did find this pretty wire crocheted cuff from AlbinaRose. She has very beautiful accessories.

On to more shopping....then to stitch!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Pat! I'm working on your Romance Wristwarmers right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my cuff! And it just so happens that I purchased Bella McBride's wristwarmer cuff patterns to make Christmas gifts for my nieces.

    What a pretty blog you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh Pat, I think I must have a pair!!!! But like you the only reason I have a hook is to work pulled stitches back in :c( Okay so now the prcatical side steps in and wants to know when in the heck do I think i'm going to get to wear them!!! Hmmm ya think 80 degrees and a bit of humidity might be a reason not to wear them??? Dang but they are soooooo cute!!

    Nope I won't meat you at the border unless it's to bring you down here!!:c)

    Pattie :c)
    Mazatlan Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  4. OO La La! I'm sew having FUN here,

    shopping along with you now too!

    SWEET Pat,

    guess what arrived???

    Did you hear me partying?

    To hold something you've made is just a THRILL,

    really... I can't thank you enuff for all you've done to HELP the pinkness along... BIG HUGS to you!

    I am waiting to share the blocks until ALL have arrived... this is going to be one HOTT piece. Love the variety, ...

    still haven't r'cvd half of the blocks so I won't start anything until I have a full house to work with... how xciting!

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING my friend. Please forgive my randomness, I have a terrier tugging at my pant leg and husband pulling my hand, trying HARD to drag me off the pc. lol

    xoxo, me :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!