Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sweet charm to share

I wanted to share this little charm I purchased from Sherry Smith of Espritdart. This is one side.....

this is the other!

This is how it arrived, with a pretty hang tag to use, a nice note, and her beautiful business card.

The proceeds go to breast cancer research. As I was browsing last week I discovered this shop and was happy to find I just made the deadline to purchase for the cause. Not that I wouldn't have bought it anyway, but it just makes it more special that I can help a bit more. Anyway, it is adorable and it is going on my charm necklace from the Pink Charm exchange that was hosted by none other than......Ta da da da.... Amber Dawn.

There is another charm in Sherry's etsy shop as well as altered art cards, hang tags, and more, so go have a look!

1 comment:

  1. You are always so willing to share your lovely finds. thank you. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!