Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mary Francis Main gave me an award!!!!

Mary Francis Main, a very sweet friend, fellow Crazy Quilter, and blogger has honored me with the Kreativ Blogger award. Thank you Mary Francis, for the award, and the heartwarming words. I too would love to meet some day...we'll both drool LOL!
Alright, I'm supposed to name 6 things I'm thankful for and pass this along to 6 bloggers.

1. I am thankful for my family and friends. There are so many reasons, and much too many to list on this subject, so I will leave it at that. I'm sure you know what I mean.

2. I am thankful for my health and for my WW coach and friend, Laney, who stuck with me as we cheered each other on taking baby steps, falling, getting back up and going forward to reach our goal and to become healthier and happier gals in 2008!

3. I'm thankful for all the past experiences I have had, good and bad. I learned so much from both, and this helped me to become grounded and learn who I am, one who knows what is important in life. Be kind and follow your bliss. Do Not Judge others, it isn't our job.

4. I am thankful to have the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people online. Women I have not met in person and perhaps never will and yet I consider them treasured friends. It supports my belief that true friendships are made of what is inside, not out.

5. I am thankful to have inherited my mother's good attitude by always seeing the good in everyone and every situation. Life is way too short to walk around with a dark cloud above your head. Give me sunshine!!! I'm going to sneak in another reason. I'm thankful for my eyes and hands for without them, my three hobbies,beach combing, gardening and stitching would not be possible.

Instead of choosing 6 bloggers, I invite each of you to post a few things you are thankful for. With Thanksgiving in two days, I know you have been thinking about it. :-) Please share.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on yet again another award/tag!

    Your blog is always full of energy and eyecandy : )

    btw, the Quilt Store in Chesterton is closing mid-December. Everything is 40% off. I picked up some very nice needles & couple fabrics ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Pat!
    hugs
    gail

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!