Sunday, November 09, 2008

A good deed for animals and it's free...please help


Good morning bloggers. I only have a minute because mom stepped out of the room. Ellen just emailed this to mom and I know there are many animal lovers out there just by looking at your blogs while I'm on mom's lap, and I see your adorable fur babies. Even though I am a cat chaser, I still don't want them abused. I chase them to make sure they get their exercise you see. Unfortunately, not all animals are cared for like we are.
If you could take five minutes to do this, it would mean a lot. Please? Thanks :-).......gotta go, I hear mom coming.

Animal Rescue
Hi, all you animal lovers. This is pretty simple... Please tell your
friends to click on: The Animal Rescue Site which is having trouble
getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of
getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals..
It takes less than a minute (How about 20 seconds) to go to their site
and click on the purple box ' fund food for animals ' for free. This
doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the
number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals
in exchange for advertising.
Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angell, Teddy here. I make sure mom clicks everyday, but now I'll have her put a link on her blog so everyone will get the message. Thanks, Teddy. OOps her comes mom! I better dust the keyboard for paw prints.Heard you got caught the other day...................kisses and licks

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!