Sunday, November 02, 2008

fledgling pouch

I finished the pouch this morning except for the trim at the top. I am going to cover oval beads with blue silk ribbon for an "egg" bead trim like the ones on the pouch, and then add brown specks on all of them.
Laney called at 9 and we took off to go antiquing in LaPorte.I saw so many pretty things my head was swimming. I found vintage laces and some loose pearls and boy are my feet tired! What a fun day.

I just got home, and wanted to post the fledgling pouch before I started on the egg beads because I won't be adding them this evening. Gotta spend time with DH, even if it is watching a ball game :-)
So, here it is......the fledglings~

8 comments:

  1. Oh, what a sweet image. Love the saying. Your pouch is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Pat!! What a great idea for the "robin eggs" :c}

    Pattie :c}
    Mazatlan Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely. You found just the appropriate trimming and embelishments. How did you make the branch with the leaves? Just so pretty, Pat.

    A day antiquing is my day of fun too. So glad you had such a good time!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cute little pouch, Pat, and the feather trim is just perfect. Those little fledglings look eager to leave the nest, I think.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi pat
    beautiful as always!!!!!!!!
    stop by my blog-i'm having a blog candy giveaway :)
    enjoy your day
    tabby
    www.crookedheartart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat I know I keep repeating myself but what more can I say, just beautiful and sweet.I love your colors too. I must add that both Teddy and I love your music. It is one of my favorites and Teddy likes to nap to it.(thanks!)Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing piece as always! I would love someday to take a class from you...wished I lived close, you are such an inspiration! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pat this has turned out even more beautiful than I expected it would ... thanks for sharing your inspiration ... OOroo ... Bethel of Bethania

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!