Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New pouch

Good morning! Yesterday I was looking for tea bag pouches to download so I could make a little Halloween treat for my class tonight. I found a cute one from instantprintables. I then browsed my favorite digital fairy download shop, Lisa's Altered Art, and found new words and the PINK sheet to create things for breast cancer donation projects. Patty always sends an extra treat, and this time I received an adorable lot of children. I immediately chose this little girl to turn into a fairy pouch. I just finished it and thought I would share before finishing my other projects. I need to add a cord and it will be complete.

Tomorrow it is suppose to be in the 60's. I plan to take a beach trip because I am suffering withdrawals. The sun is shining incredibly bright this morning. Our leaves are in full color and it is so enjoyable driving to town seeing such vibrant scenery.

Angell is snoring away and we are tucked away in the studio with the radio playing, raspberry cocoa, and several projects awaiting their next additions. I had better get busy! Enjoy your day.

4 comments:

  1. Her lace hair is perfect with that contrary expression...really fun.

    Enjoy the beach for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious with that 'what is a tuffet' and the little spider! You have the bestest imagination of anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely!
    I like the combination of blue/turquoise and brown. The lace hair is so sweet.
    And after making a Google search I now know what a tuffet is *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious piece, but what caught me was the beach! Oh, I should have been a mermaid! I am so jealous...unless I drive about three hours, no beach for me, and then it is ugly brown water! Take me with you, please!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!