Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Matilda and some Halloween fun.

I have been running errands all day starting with the vets office, license branch,bank,post office, grocery shopping, JoAnn fabrics, mom's.....and I landed about an hour ago. After seeing so many Halloween decorations, I got the urge to play with something Halloween-y. I made this little lavender filled brooch.I wish I didn't add the green fabric glitter next to those pretty orange lined lime beads.
Oh well, at least she smells wonderful.
I love those beads, and found them at the quilt show last weekend.
The brooch is 1 1/2" wide and 3" tall. I think it would be cute with a black sweater.
The first person who can answer these two questions( via a comment to this post only) will win "Matilda". Good luck!

#1. How many American homes decorate for Halloween?
#2. In 2004, what was the most popular Halloween candy?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pat, I'll give it a go...I would say that 65% of Americans will decorate for Halloween and the most popular candy in 2004 was as always Candy Corn....hope I win...love the pin!!

    Noel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I copied from the Internet.
    #1 100 milion homes
    #2 Candy Corn

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi pat
    i'd guess.....
    1 million homes decorate and i would say the candy is snickers :)
    enjoy your day
    tabby
    www.crookedheartart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!