Monday, September 22, 2008

Third Winner is....................

The third winner and runner up for B-day drawing is..............................

Wendy Shu

Congratulations
Wendy. Your name goes into the hat for the Sept 30th B-day drawing in which the #1 winner gets to choose either an eyeglass case or pendant I have made this month and posted on my blog. The other three winning runner ups will win something as well.

One more drawing next Sunday night.....Good luck, and thanks for playing. I put your name in the hat when you post any comment throughout the week.

3 comments:

  1. I won! I won! It just made my Monday!! Thank so much, Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and it looks like I won too! Thank you so much, I am touched and honored .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Wendy! What a fun thing for you to do Pat!

    xo ~Lisa ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!