Friday, September 19, 2008

Thank you and eye candy I found on etsy

Thank you to those who contacted Carolyn for me.
She received many emails informing her that she was being hunted down,LOL. Carolyn did contact me thanks to you all. I really appreciate your help. For those of you who haven't "met" Carolyn yet, you will learn all about her and why I just had to contact her in the next issue of CQMagonline. Exciting!!!!!


Grab a tissue and look at these earrings I found on etsy. Oh my goodness! The detail and colors are so beautiful. I must only dream about them, but what a wonderful dream! Jennifermorrisbeads on etsy is the designer. She has many more,all gorgeous.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pat,
    Aren't Jennifer's polymer clay beads just beautiful. I love them too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! I love those. Thanks for sharing her earring pics. I will add her to my favorites on Etsy! Those are exquisitely delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:15 AM CDT

    Pat, thanks for the site. these are just gorgeous!! Debbie (Maine) campmoxie@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so delicate and wow~ thanks for sharing her work witth us...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:02 PM CDT

    Wow!!!! These earings are the most beautiful thing I've seen in a long time. Nice work, Cin

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!