Friday, September 12, 2008

Perfect day for stitching

It rained most of the day so I turned off my phone ringers and got busy with my sewing projects. Believe it or not, it took all day to make and embellish five pendants. I only took a 15 minute break to walk around the garden in the warm rain. It is the humid rainy kind of day that you loved to play in as a child. I couldn't resist walking around a bit without an umbrella. Luckily there weren't any puddles around ;-O

Once I got that out of my system I grabbed a tall ice water,lit my vanilla candle and turned up the tunes then sat in my comfy chair until finished. Tonight I will foil these and start on some optical lens pendants tomorrow. I won't solder until all pendants are complete.

The first two pink pendants are runner up prizes for the Pink Project.

The Pink Artists have raised to date:

$1,824.08 for Susan G. Komen for the cure Foundation
(last updated September 11, 2008) If you would like to make a donation and have a chance to win please read more here.
These will not be available to pick from for my giveaway the 30th. I wasn't going to post them but I do love to share eye candy as you know. I made one whimsical and one more feminine.

The three below will be available to choose from if you win the giveaway. I love how the cross CQ turned out. The flash lightened the center ciggie though. I wish you could see them in person. They are shimmery and not so "flat'...of course.

Time for a small break,then I will foil these and call it a day.............................maybe~~~~

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the beautiful eye candy! I always look forwarding to reading your blog and seeing what new pretties you've been stitching!
    Jackie (bambamandhislittlejmm@msn.com)P.S. Do I need to leave my email address in every comment for the drawing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat. The pendants are gorgeous. Always love looking at what your are doing. I would like to get involved in one of the projects but I'm just learing to get around in this blog site thing. So when I'm feeling a bit more confident I will jump in.
    Larna Would you mind replying to this so that I know I have the site working. Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat and Angell. I am in love with these pendants. They are perfect. You do such beautiful work. Someday are fur babies should meet. They are very spepups. So understanding!!! Left you a message on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good grief! It's me again. The comment above was suppost to say special pups!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all such beautiful bits o'stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your work - it's fabulous and you don't seem to call it a day very quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. EYE CANDY is putting it mildly!

    You make me head spin and spin and spin...

    Thank you for your generous GIVINGS but especially for being a PINK SISTER,
    that is one prize I will ALWAYS treasure.
    yours, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stunning pendants, Pat!


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pat...what BEAUTIFUL pendants!!! You do such lovely work! Whoever wins one will be one very LUCKY person!!!

    Hugs...~Lisa ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!