Sunday, September 14, 2008

Nominated and tagged By Linda and Marsha


I have been nominated for the Brillante blog award by Linda and tagged by Marsha.Thank you ladies for thinking of me. To know I bring something worth reading to blog land is a great feeling.

Now the rules for receiving this award include nominating 7 other blogs that you think are outstanding. I have received this award a few times and each time feel very honored to accept it because it means people do enjoy my blog,and sharing things people want to read and see is what blogging is about...to me. There are many, but I must only choose 7 so.......give me a little time to choose and I will post them soon.



The rules for being tagged are as follows~~

1. Link to the person who “tagged” you. Marsha
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Alright then, six random things about me.................
1.I love to roast marshmallows
2.I enjoy scary movies and thrillers
3.My favorite color is purple,but several shades of it.
4.I cannot tolerate the smell of sauerkraut
5.I prefer to sew with a bend needle
6.I am a very contented person

I will also tag six others soon. My brain is only thinking stitches these days.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award, you definately deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve so many great awards!

    Love the look of your blog, been too long since I stopped in...
    Monica :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is always a great read and an inspiration.
    Larna

    ReplyDelete
  4. A well-deserved award, Pat!


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops...that was me above...typo! ;-)

    Your blog is always a treat to visit! The perfect award for you!!!

    ~Lisa ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!