Thursday, September 18, 2008

CQMagonline .....share with us


Hey all you creative people out there in blog land. CQMagonline is looking for your crazy quilt/fiber creations to share with the world in our Reader's Showcase. I know you are out there, I am a blogger and get around. I see beautiful work being done and I know many others would love to view it as well. Don't be shy, we are one big happy family..well, with the exception of hormones now and then :-) (Speaking for myself only)

Submit photos to Rissa and you will have done two fun things.....#1~you will have shared your beautiful work with others and#2~ be entered to win a prize. Email your entries to rissa@cqmagonline.com. The sooner...the better.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm. I never thought to do that. I'll send them on over. Thanks for the nudge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the CQMagOnline...I have tried several projects from the magazine and always read it front to end when it is posted. Thanks, Rissa :+} Lana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information. My stitching is so sporadic, although I am currently making a muffin-top pincushion. I certainly love looking at the pretty things people make, and CQMagOnline is a great source of eyecandy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!