Thursday, September 04, 2008

Almost finished with blue fairy childs purse

It has raining all day and I couldn't be happier! We need rain so badly. Our lawns are beginning to brown and we have to water every evening. I know, I know....do I want some cheese with that whine?
We still have a few weeks of Summer and don't want things to dry up so quickly, can you blame me?

I am about to finish trimming the blue fairy pouch and then the pendants begin.

I haven't soldered in a while so I am looking forward to using my new soldering iron. Hopefully it will help my soldering skills a bit.
I enjoyed working on this blue pouch. I just love Patty's altered child images. I can't get enough of them. I recently learned of her web site. Oh dear!!!!

Well my friends, I am back to enjoying my bliss! Hope you are too.

4 comments:

  1. Rain, eh? It's been nice here, but I spent part of the afternoon taking a 1/1 knitting lesson to help me solve a pattern that had been bugging me for a while. It does have the feel of fall here though, and I know "stitching weather's" coming fast. Your blue guy is cute, and I'm off to check that link.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such beautiful things with these pouches, Pat!!!


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny!!! I haven't heard that line before but I will remember to use it! How exciting to use your new soldering iron...I bet you will love it! And, oh dear, I bet Patty is going to love you even more!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!