Friday, August 01, 2008

Sharing sweet surprises from friends

A few days ago this beautiful little jointed metal fish swam to me from Sammy. Isn't it adorable?It's belly is a beautiful Aqua. Thank you Sammy, I will use it on a personal project after she lives on my desk for a bit so I can observe her :-).Today's mail brought a surprise package from Karrin filled with vintage laces(my weakness) and gorgeous vintage beads,tatting,metal flowers, and stones that happen to match the swing purse I am currently finishing up. Karrin made a pretty card too. I am honored that you shared some special family treasures with me. These will be used in special personal projects too. Thanks Karrin, you caught me by surprise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!