Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Gotta share sweet things!!!!

I love blogging!!!! It is just amazing to be able to sit in your pjs and find creative people's amazing work. This morning it is raining so I checked email and thought I would browse a bit. I found a new artist through my friend Diane's blog, who makes the most adorable birds and uses them in the sweetest settings. I have to have one, and will beg her until she tires of me and gives in if I have to.
Her name is Laurie,and these are a sampling of what my heart desires. Here is her flickr...grab a box of tissues and don't short out your computer drooling!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much! I would love to do you one. Here is my email. lm.sm@comcast.net Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful things she makes! Thanks for sharing that, Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, It's all eye candy, isn't it! Makes you feel like you want to HUG her tiny little creations!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!