Saturday, August 30, 2008

Catching up

I've been stitching a few little fairy purses for girls. I am using the images of altered children from Lisa's altered Art. I have two embellished and ready to assemble, and two ready to CQ.

I also finished the aqua and lilac purse front this morning at the Vets office. I beaded the lace near in left bottom. Sorry about the bad photo.

Hopefully these three things will be together by tomorrow . I have several things in the works and I will share them soon.

Look who was sunning himself on the garden shed door. These walking sticks always amaze me. How do they live? They are so thin.

It has been a long morning sitting in a room filled with barking dogs. Angell was so good and made me laugh. She kept looking up at me as if to ask why we can't go home. Every time a dog started barking she would do that. She had such an expression of disgust. Sorry Angell, not everyone has manners.

I am going to take a break, not much else going on. Have a great long weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Cute purses, Pat! Where do you find those cute dragonfly beads? It's been years since I've seen a walking stick....saw your photo before I read your blog and couldn't imagine what the photo of that crack was all about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make such beautiful things. Gorgeous stitches in that crazy quilt work! They must not have those walking sticks around here. Never seen one.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful purses, Pat! So lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the kissin' no frogs comment on the one bag. =) The walking stick is so cool. I haven't seen one in ages. We used to see green ones a lot, but not lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Pat in making fairy purses for girls! They are adorable!

    I can't believe you could accomplish anything at the vets office! Angell must be very good!!! My girls would shake so bad being nervous and Ruby would always go underneath the bench and not want to come out when our name was called! They did not like going and neither did I! ;-)

    It's been forever since I've seen a walking stick! How cool!

    Hope you had a nice long weekend!!!

    ~Lisa ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!