Saturday, August 09, 2008

Blooms

As promised, here are the new blooms in the garden. We are having an overcast day, and it looks like rain. There goes any chance for outdoor activities today. Perhaps the sun will return tomorrow.

Turtlehead~~
Pod People Plant~~(I will find the name at some point, but I kind of like my name for it better)
Naked Ladies~~


The beach area is now hidden from view. Cool!!!!! The Hibiscus are blooming too.
The season is winding down and I hate to see Summer end. I do love Autumn. We have beautiful color,the days are still sunny and warm with a hint of chill in the air, and I enjoy rides through Michigan with mom and motorcycle rides through the country with DH. The only think I am not looking forward to are the long cold months of indoor time. I keep busy, but I so miss my garden, porch swing,bike rides, and beach walks in short sleeves and wading in the water.I guess I had better take advantage of our last month of nice weather. I am outta here! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, you need to get your wading in now; I've been in the Midwest in the winter! Interesting plants....your naked ladies are definitely not our autumn blooming crocuses, but they both behave in the same way....spring leaves that die and fall blooms that are most surprising. I know you'd enjoy both the Pacific coastline, ll its lighthouses and fabulous scenery. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile, I love hearing from you and thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by. Enjoy your day!